Here’s how does the account recovery works for Permanently Deleted Gmail Account
Have you recently deleted your Gmail account? Was that account deletion permanent and now you wish to recover it. Well, getting a permanently deleted account back can seem a bit tough. But that doesn’t mean that you cannot recover your account at all. In fact, when it comes to the Gmail accounts, there are a couple of effective means through which you can easily regain access to your permanently deleted account. Hence, read further to know about the quick process to Recover Permanently Deleted Gmail Account.
Steps To Recover Permanently Deleted Gmail Account
- Visit the account recovery page of Gmail for permanently deleted accounts in your web browser, then hit the Follow the steps… link on the page.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the username, email address, or the phone number linked to your Gmail account followed by clicking on the Next option.
- If you enter the username right, then you’ll need to verify your account ownership first. To do this, select the account verification option such as the alternative email address, phone number or the security question.
- If you opt for the email address or the phone number, then Gmail will send you an account verification code. Then, you’ll need to enter this code in the given space on the recovery page.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to verify your Gmail account, then you can reset its password for further access.
Alternatively, you can also contact the tech-experts at Gmail and get their assistance. They’ll surely help you out on how to Recover Permanently Deleted Gmail Account with the best solutions.